The Crud always seems to hit at the most importune times.
I'm starting a new job within my new job, and missing work likely means losing ground on my new spot. Argh. But, as I take the Supervisor's test tomorrow, I really need to be well enough to take it!
Being home, however, has given me a few moments of down time to just think about "Life".
There certainly have been a lot of changes in the past year. My second oldest son has married the love of his life, Holly. She is a beautiful girl and they had a fairy tale wedding (which overwhelmed me a bit!) Holly comes from very kind and generous parents, and I'm confident this is a trait that she has in her life and will bring to the marriage.
Bryce and Holly settled near Bryce's post at Camp Pendleton in an apartment that, of all things, belonged to another couple that were Orthodox Christians. And for a kicker, they were of the Antiochian persuasion too!
I hear they recently got a new member of the family... a boxer pup! Another grandpuppy!
Alex and Jamie are settled with their precocious little daughter, Mya, in Washington, where Alex is a recruiter for the Marines. They just let his sister, Christina, stay with them for a month (it wasn't supposed to be that long!)
Our dear Christina is now with our other "daughter", Melissa, in California. She will then visit with her Bryce and Holly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment