Wow, it has been a long time since I updated. Online presence is always a good way for me to monitor my health. On too much, and I'm generally not well. Not on at all, and I'm REALLY not well. A couple of people have espoused the theory that as I'm losing weight, the fat is releasing toxins into my body, and that's why I'm 'enjoying' such a plethora of - shall I say - unpleasantries.
The title of this little blub refers back to my favorite line of the movie "Dances With Wolves" where the mulebuster is chortling over the remains of a pioneer that had a run-in with Indians, and lost their lives. That the folks back home were wonderin' why in tarnation he wasn't writin'? Oh yeah, there are days I felt just as dead.
My house is in dire need of a REAL cleaning. For now there are other brush fires burning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment